Elliott's Tube Hole Gauges make it easy to accurately measure tube IDs and tube sheet holes found in vessels such as heat exchangers, chillers, and surface condensers.
Simply insert the tube gauge in the tube or tube sheet hole and use the three point ball contact to obtain an accurate measurement. Elliott's Reversible Dial Plate offers metric on one side and inch/decimal on the other to suit your needs.
The standard measurement depth is 4” (101.6mm) or 8” (203.2mm) (see the table to the right) with additional extensions of 8” (203.2mm) available. See the Spares & Accessories section for more information on these extensions
Features & Benefits:
- 3 point contact much more accurate than common 2 point calipers.
- Can measure inside the tube where the actual rolling area will occur.
- More economical and rugged than electronic gauges.
- Easy to calibrate in field so accuracy is maintained.
- Large, reversible dial face for easily measuring in inches and metric