Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist
Elliott Tool Technologies is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist who can help us promote our products and services, as well as develop and implement promotional strategies, branding, internal selling tools, and training events.
Why Choose Elliott?
- Exciting industry with opportunities for growth.
- Comprehensive training and mentorship.
- Professional development and continuous learning.
- Culture that values integrity, mutual accountability, and work-life balance.
- Stable, profitable company with 130+ years of innovation and success.
- Average employee tenure of 11 years.
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you’ll:
- Develop and implement inbound and outbound promotional strategies to increase brand awareness and promote new products.
- Create and implement a social media strategy to promote products and company culture.
- Produce company publications using web, print, email, photography, and video.
- Utilize technology such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and WordPress.
- Perform related duties and tasks as assigned.
What’s a typical day like?
Imagine starting your day as a Marketing Communications Specialist at Elliott Tool Technologies with a team huddle. As you discuss current and upcoming projects, you learn that a co-worker needs assistance with promotional materials for a customer interested in the Rapid Hawk system. You apply your expertise in developing and implementing promotional strategies, creating visually appealing content that highlights the product’s features and benefits.
Later in the day, you work on a training event for the customer’s operators and maintenance staff, ensuring they can maximize their investment in the new system. With your creative and innovative thinking, you design engaging training materials that will be used during a hands-on session at the customer’s location. Your efforts not only lead to a satisfied customer but also generate valuable referrals, resulting in additional sales opportunities for Elliott.
Back at the office, you collaborate with the Marketing & Sales teams to produce new engaging content for the website. Utilizing technology such as Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress, you publish a new article and landing page that showcases Elliott’s innovative products and industry expertise. Your attention to detail and excellent planning skills enables you to successfully prioritize and complete these projects.
Every day you will be doing work that really matters. You will be applying your creative talents to drive awareness and interest in our products and services. You will gain valuable experience and have an opportunity to make a real impact.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist. Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, or related field.
- Proficient in visual communications and graphic design concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Strong critical and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent planning and organization abilities.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop/ Lightroom) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to follow through on commitments.
Let’s talk. If you enjoy working with a team to provide creative market solutions and want to grow your knowledge and skills, then let’s have a conversation.
Please reach out via LinkedIn or by emailing your resume with contact information to email@example.com. We’d love to connect with you.