- Currently pursuing a 4-year degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field.
- Visual Communications: Adept with standard communication and graphic design concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Creativity: Generates creative and innovative ideas to achieve objectives and enhance communication.
- Critical/Logical Reasoning: The ability to review complex information, judge alternatives, and reach logical conclusions.
- Planning & Organization: The ability to think through actions, plan and prioritize work to ensure quality standards.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop/ Lightroom) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Follow-through On Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
Let’s talk. If you take pride in your work and want to help customers solve their product and application challenges, then let’s have a conversation. We’ll keep it confidential.
Please reach out via LinkedIn or by emailing your resume with contact information to email@example.com. We’d love to connect with you.