Elliott's 376 / 396 Series Boiler Tube Cutters are power driven to cut those tubes in firetube and watertube boilers. The Series' primary purpose is to cut tubes to length on the common end of a firetube boiler. It is extremely important to cut tubes to a uniform length prior to beading the tubes when using a roll beading expander.
The 376 / 396 Boiler Tube Cutters have a 1” (25.4mm) male square drive that is easily adapted to tube rolling motors that are 150 RPM or less. The cutters may also be employed with a ratchet for applications in space restricted areas.
The wheel style boiler cutters are designed to have a long tool life, giving you years of trouble-free service.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged tool design – long tool life.
- Places tube to length before rolling – reduces operator error.
- Creates a non-abrasive cut which:
- Eliminates prep time – less labor costs.
- Operator can easily insert new tubes – less labor costs.
- Cuts tubes chip-free so no need to clean out vessel – less labor costs