Steps For Quick And Effective Repairs Or Returns
1. Gather This Information Before Contacting Elliott.
- What is the issue?
- Which product was this with?
- Who experienced it?
- When did this happen?
- Where did this occur?
- When did you purchase this?
2. Contact Elliott To Receive A Return Authorization Number
To ensure that your needs are met in a timely and thorough manner, please contact Elliott to receive a Return Authorization Number before shipping the parts to Elliott.
3. Elliott Sends You A Return Authorization Form
Elliott will email or fax a Return Authorization Form that has already been completed. Simply include this form with your return shipment.
4. Ship The Part To Elliott
To ensure that your needs are met in a timely and thorough manner, please do the following:
- Mark the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the package you will be using to return the item to Elliott.
- Inside the package include the Return Authorization Form along with the parts.
- Ship the package to:
Elliott Tool Technologies
Attn: Returned Goods
1760 Tuttle Ave.
Dayton, OH 45403
5. Elliott Contacts You For Resolution
After Elliott receives the part(s) we will diagnose the issue then we will contact you for resolution. You can expect to be contacted within 5 business days for most parts, 3 weeks for hydraulic or electronic items.